- Price Match
- Goods must be returned to us in a new, unused and re-saleable condition (including all packaging, tags, manuals and keys). If the goods are not in this condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or deduct up to 50% of the purchase price from the refund amount.
- Any goods returned and have not been organised by online are done so at your own expense and risk. We would recommend using a recorded delivery service as we will not accept responsibility for goods “lost in transit”.
- If a refund is required we will refund you the price of the goods only. We will not refund any delivery charge you may have paid.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will issue a refund when we have received and checked the condition of the goods in question.
- If an exchange is required we will send the new item(s) out once we have received the returned item(s). Any difference in price between the new and old product will be paid by you or refunded by us, depending on market conditions, before your new product is dispatched.
- The return postage is your responsibility for UK residents and orders outside of the UK.
- For your confidence and safety, we will not accept refunds or exchanges for any returning helmet if the item(s) has been worn on a motorcycle or if the visor sticker has been removed.
- If you need to return the goods, please use any recorded delivery service. We will not accept any responsibility for goods “lost in transit”.
- For heavy, bulky or large goods we can arrange the collection for you, at a cost to be paid by you.
- Visit the 'My Account' section at the top of the page
- Click on the down arrow to find 'Return requests' and select.
- Sign in as normal.
- Select the order you wish you return (this will only be shown within the 14 day return period)
- Follow the simple steps to request a return
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE RETURNS.
1. Unwanted Items. Unused goods which are either unsuitable or have been purchased from moto-performance.co.uk in error may be returned for an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt.
2. Faulty or Wrongly Supplied Goods. Goods supplied incorrectly or faulty must be notified within 7 days of receipt by email ([email protected]).
3. How do I request a return?
Once completed you will be emailed with a return number. If needed, we can e-mail a returns label to you. Carefully pack your items in their original packaging. You must enclose proof or purchase - receipt, e-mail confirmation or delivery note. Post securely attach the label provided and drop it off at your local Post Office. Request a free proof or posting receipt.
PLEASE NOTE: This information applies to business to consumer sales: business to business sales are covered by a different policy.
Protective dry use motorcycle dust cover, lightweight 75g non-woven shell featuring full protective heat resistant lining, adjustable under-bike webbing strap with click-fast buckle for secure fastening
- Lightweight 75g non-woven shell
- Full protective heat resistant lining
- Adjustable under-bike webbing strap with klik-fast buckle
- Storage bag and printed design
- Available in 3 sizes
- MGPDSV01 - Medium up to 600cc
- MGPDSV02 - Large 750cc to 1000cc
- MGPDSV03 - Extra Large 1200cc
No reviews found